FRESH SPRING ROLLS
Recipe after the jump below!
The quantity of each ingredient you choose is your choice, it really depends how many you are making and if you want more of one vegetable than others.
Choose 4 or 5 of the following (or any vegetable really, these are just some ideas) and slice them into thin strips:
- bell peppers
Choose a source of protein (shrimp or chicken would work really well).
Choose your spices (fresh basil is recommended).
Most important ingredient: the rice paper! I used Six Fortune Brand.
- Prepare rice papers according to package instructions (hold on to the packaging because it shows you how to roll them as well!)
- Add your veggies.
- Add your protein
- Add your spices
- Optional: I added some hot sauce to mine!
- Be careful not to overfill.
- Roll according to package directions.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce!