Banana Dark Chocolate Chunk Muffins
I’m so excited to share my new recipe for Banana Dark Chocolate Chunk Muffins with you! Please enjoy and tell me what you think in the comments section!
Makes About 10 Muffins
2 mashed ripe bananas
1 ½ tbsp olive oil
½ cup of skim milk
⅔ cups organic flour
½ cup of quick oats
2 tbsp of Splenda Brown Sugar
1 ¾ tsp baking powder
½ tsp cinnamon
¾ cup of roughly chopped dark chocolate (I used 85% dark chocolate)
- Mix all dry ingredients (except chocolate) and mashed banana.
- Add all wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Now for the dark chocolate. You can either mix it in the batter or, what I did, was after pouring the batter into your muffin cups (or if you have silicone muffin pans you don’t need muffin cups) add the dark chocolate after you put it in the cups. That’s the best way to ensure the chocolate is evenly distributed.
- Preheat oven to 350. Bake for 15-20 minutes,until muffins start to turn golden brown.
- Eat while warm. Enjoy chocolatey banana goodness.
Total Fat: 3.2g
Total Carbs: 23g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
*Nutritional information is estimated. Nutritional information obtained from Spark Recipe Calculator.