This is a super easy (and clean!) recipe for crispy chicken fingers using Panko bread crumbs.
1 package of chicken breast, preferrably butterfly cut
Panko Bread Crumbs, as needed (I used about 1.5 cups)
1 tbsp Mrs. Dash seasoning (I use the table blend)
1. Scramble egg in shallow bowl. Set aside.
2. Mix Panko bread crumbs and seasoning on shallow plate. Set aside.
3. Cut chicken into strips. Piece by piece coat chicken in egg mixture. Allow excess egg to drip off. Then proceed to coat each piece in the Panko and Mrs. Dash combo.
4. Lay each chicken finger on an un-greased cookie sheet. When all chicken fingers are on cookie sheet I place them in the fridge for about 10 minutes to let everything set.
5. In the meantime, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Place cookie sheet on middle rack. Cook for about 30 minutes, or until they start to brown, turning once halfway through.
6. Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!
Tried the recipe? Let me know what you think in the comments section!